Peter has over 25 years of experience as a shipping lawyer focussing on dispute resolution arising from charterparties, bills of lading, fire and explosion, salvage, total loss, ship/yacht building, grounding and marine insurance. As such, Peter acts for a wide range of shipowners, charterers, port and terminal operators, logistics providers and insurers.
- Acting for shipowner in relation to total loss claim.
- Acting for carriers in relation to salvage claim arising out of fire and explosion incident.
- Acting for super yacht owner in relation to constructive total loss claim.
- Acting for port and terminal operator in relation to allision claim.
- Acting for carriers in relation to charterparty and bill of lading disputes arising out of fire incident.