The Shoreside team has considerable experience in multiple yacht and superyacht matters on behalf of yards, designers, brokers, owners, family offices and private U/HNWIs. We have many years of experience in litigating cases across a range of jurisdictions in relation to the full spectrum of disputes arising from management, build, casualty, survey, design, chartering, brokerage and liability issues.
- Acting for the owners of a superyacht in relation to a significant constructive total loss claim;
- Advising a leading yard on delivery and liability issues arising following fire damage;
- Instructed by several U/HNWIs in respect of multiple liability and damage claims to superyachts;
- Engaged by a leading yacht manager to prepare and advise on safety management systems, and casualty issues;
- Acting for yacht brokers in multiple commission, charter, and sale disputes;
- Acting for owners in relation to long-term yacht management disputes;
- Instructed by owners in various professional negligence and survey disputes.